Thursday, September 5, 2013

Lesson Learned!

The warnings were all over the news last night - "Storm Watch" on King 5. Keith was mindful enough to bring in the outdoor furniture cushions and dog beds and even Colin stored some items in the shed. Me - I just sat on the couch planning my Thursday, which was to include working on a very large mirror for Kris. I of course did not have the common sense to think ahead and maybe BRING IN SOME WOOD so it wouldn't be soaking wet! So today I am sewing, which has become my least favorite creative outlet, but on days like this and due to circumstances that were within my control but dismissed, my punishment is to spend the day hunkered over the old Singer! What have I learned - too early to tell, but I will make a note to get some wood in the shop on Saturday when the sun returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment